The following content displays a map of the jobs location - London Oxford Street
PR & Influencer Manager
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, we also offer a holiday buying scheme
- An additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. We feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online
- Our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Flexible working and core working hours between 10am – 4pm to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- Access to onsite parking and as part of our sustainable development goals, we have a selection of electrical car parking points freely available to staff.
- A range of learning and development materials to help you in your career and grow with us
- We like to give back, so we allow our employees time off for volunteering work
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme
- A range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves at work.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Please also have a look at our career website. Here you can find information about the Growing Futures Programme, a scheme that supports applicants from ethnic minority backgrounds to apply for roles at our HO in Cheltenham.
As a member of the PR & Influencer Marketing Team, you'll be responsible for developing, creating and delivering influencer campaigns to raise awareness and understanding of Superdry. As the brand continues to grow, this will be a pivotal role in helping to drive awareness and consideration.
A dynamic, energetic and confident individual with a background in PR and Influencer marketing. We're looking for innovative candidates who lives and breathes social media and are ready to hit the ground running. You need an organised and hardworking work ethic as well as a can- do attitude. In return there will be the opportunity to be part of fast-growing department within Superdry.
Reporting to Senior PR & Influencer Manager, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end operations of Superdry’s influencer marketing activity. You will champion innovation and think creatively to implement and evolve a high standard of Influencer campaigns.
This will mean working alongside a direct team of international influencer partners for the brand, managing communications, coordinate and collaborate with the wider marketing team to achieve brand and business KPIs for influencer elements of seasonal and evergreen campaigns.
Working collaboratively with Brand Managers, Social Team, and local specialist agencies, this role will lead the creation of a group of commercially and style choice appropriate people of influence to change and elevate brand perceptions by delivering content stories to the desired audiences via influencer endorsement.
- Lead on day-to-day influencer activity and work closely with the Senior PR & Influencer Manager to execute business strategy, key focuses and objectives
- Manage the London PR & Influencer showroom alongside the team to ensure regular showroom appointments and brand coverage across key influencers, stylists & VIP’s
- Help identify appropriate individuals within the industry for potential partnerships
- Build strong connections and relationships with key influencers, press, VIP’s and stylists across multiple territories
- Understand key demographics, relevant cultural trends and keeping your finger on the pulse for rising talent from a variety of sectors, including travel, music, hospitality, sustainability etc.
- Outreach to new and existing talents to secure paid and/or organic collaborations
- Work with the wider business and external agencies to achieve monthly KPIs set across all territories
- Support in the planning and execution of brand events for press, stylists, influencers, and VIP’s
- Communication within the UK and international teams regarding content priorities, product focuses and campaigns on a daily and weekly basis
- Managing on-going budgets and activity spend across key markets
- Collate and compile weekly reports to feed into Exec and wider business updates with CEO
The Ideal Candidate
- Experienced in managing influencer campaigns with a wide range of objectives and KPIs
- Excellent at communicating and have the ability to work well alone as well as with different departments across the business
- A strong team manager who motivates and develops team members to their full potential
- Able to work across different global markets and cultures.
- A strategic and commercial thinker, able to make recommendations on how to strengthen the process, methodology and keeping business KPIs in mind.
- Someone who demonstrates strong data and analytical skills to interpret results, anticipate challenges and form solutions.
- Able to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Entrepreneurial in nature and approach.
- Adaptable, agile, able to multitask and switch between strategy and tactics
- A natural relationship builder that seeks out the connections to be able to deliver
- Eligible to work in the UK, travel as required international
About The Company
Superdry is a British, founder-led brand with a truly global presence. We’ve been proudly creating world-class product for almost two decades, offering genuine choice to our customers with our curated style collections.
Our mission is to be the No. 1 sustainable style destination, delivering product that is authentic with unmatched quality and true integrity, much like our people.
We are on an ambitious, style-obsessed journey and need talented people to join us on the adventure. Are you ready for everything?